viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

...(28)


What can you do, when you lose something?

Losing something you love… it’s unavoidable

How to recover a past? How to recover from a past?

Affront reality, it’s the worst thing and nobody it’s prepared to be next to you…

When you want to cry and the tears want to go out, but your pride it’s stronger.

When you want to keep emotions, and nobody it’s there to ask you what is going on.

How to come back to reality again? How can I fix these thoughts?

Well, the point is that there’s no point. The doubt is allowed for everyone who wants it to,

And the world just moves on so fast…

How to heal a hurtful pain living inside? How to forget persons who are all days surrounding you? How to learn to leave with the shadows of a past?

I want to be free, to live this life if it’s a life at all and Do whatever I want… Make my own mistakes and rejected their own problems…

But how can I get alive?

And too many questions go back into a black box, and never come back again. They’re just memories, or maybe not… those are just anything.

I’ll remember not to cry… I’ll remember not to show and I think I’ll learn how to live.

It’s a restart, over and over again… A new day, a new sunset.

What can I do to stop the storm? How will I recover myself when this stops?

I don’t know… but well…

1 comentario:

Alan dijo...

Qué lindo blog! Ahora quiero que escribas algo vos!
Saludos!