sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

Before it's raining, you know I'll be there.



"...Wait for me,
I'll be there.
Don't be afraid,
cause' everybody is afraid,
but you don't need it.
Before the rain start falling,
I'll be there, sucking every
little drop of your dignity.
You'll lose conscience,
you'll feel grateful.
Every raindrop falling
above your eyes,
and your neck bleeding.
You're going to be
successful for once in your life,
and I'm going to be there.
Do you want to believe?
There's no time, for you, to believe
now your belief, will be, only me.
Do you trust in me?
Doesn't matter, cause' you're going to.
Every raindrop, falling again above your
hands, cleaning up the blood.
And in your face, there's an
ironic smile, claiming for a world.
You realize it, don't you?
Well done.
Now the raining is really falling,
and I'm here, as I promise.
Everything is clean,
and you're leaving, to a
promise.
Believe it..."

K & Y (L)

No hay comentarios: