sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

Silk (peliculon!)


"My dear master, do not be afraid, do not move, do not speak. No one will see us. Stay as you are I want to look at you. We have the night to ourselves and I want to look at you. Your body over me, your skin, your lips. Close your eyes, no one can see us, and I am here at your side. Do you feel me? When I touch for the first time it will be with my lips. You will feel the warmth, but you will not know where. Perhaps it will be on your eyes. I will press my mouth to your eyes and you will feel the warmth. Open your eyes now, my beloved. Look at me. Your eyes on my breast, your arms lifting me, letting me slide on to you. My faint cry, your body quivering. THERE IS NO END TO IT, Don't you see? You will forever be throwing your head back. I will forever be shaking off my tears. This moment had to be. This moment is, and this moment will continue from now, until forever. We shall not see one another again. What we were meant to do, we have done. Believe me, my love, we have done it forever. Preserve your life out of my reach and if it serves you happiness, do not hesitate for a moment, to forget to this woman, who now says, withouth a trace of regret, Farewell."

No hay comentarios: